Family, Resident, and Client Alumni
Alumni residents, clients, and their families believe that, with opportunities to grow and thrive, healing is possible. They believe in the power of community, either at the Ranch itself, or by connecting from elsewhere.
There are many ways for family and resident alumni to stay engaged with the Spring Lake Ranch community and support those who are currently participating in our program.
Ways to Stay Connected:
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Sign up for updates from our Reflections Blog.
Ways to Help:
- Make a gift. Contributions to our annual fund help families and residents benefit from our financial aid program. Click here to find out more.
- Post a review. Consider posting an online review about your experience, which can significantly influence treatment decisions. Sharing your story might help other families or prospective residents determine if Spring Lake Ranch is the right fit for them. The most used review site for us is Google.
- Provide a reference. Sometimes, families considering treatment at Spring Lake Ranch ask to speak with an alumni family for a first-hand perspective. If you would be willing to receive occasional calls from prospective resident families, please contact Abbey Harlow to add your name.
- Write a letter. We might share your letter as a testimonial with other families, board members, and donors. We may also use quotes from it to share on our website or social media. If you're comfortable using your name that's fine, or we can attribute your letter to "an alumni family." Address your letter to Abbey.
- Attend an event. If you’d like to join us for events in Vermont or out on the road, please email Abbey and she’ll get in touch when an opportunity arises.