Professional Referrals for Treatment
Let us collaborate with you to find the best treatment solution for your patient or client with mental illness and co-occurring substance use disorders.
The Spring Lake Ranch programs in two locations provide a fully integrated continuum of care including residential treatment and community-based services and support.
We partner extensively on a referral basis with psychiatric and medical providers at local and national levels, working collaboratively to determine the most effective course of treatment for each individual and their family.
We can help if your client or patient meets the following three criteria:
1. 18 years or older, and
2. Willing to take prescribed medication, and
3. Struggles with one or several of the following:
- Depression (with or without psychosis)
- Bi-polar (with or without psychosis)
- Mood disorder with psychotic features
- Schizotypal Personality Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Failure to Launch
- Personality disorders so long as not primary