Who We Serve
What People Are Saying...
Spring Lake Ranch was the first place where positive thoughts began to come back into my life ... I began to believe I could make it after all.
Spring Lake Ranch is a long term residential program (6 mos.+) for adults who struggle with mental health and often, co-occurring addiction issues. We are not a drug and alcohol rehabilitation program. Applicants that have substance use issues must have at least 30 days clean and sober to be admitted and must be able to agree to stay clean and sober throughout our program.
Candidates must meet all three of the following criteria to apply:
1. 18 years or older
2. Willing to take prescribed medication
3. Struggle with one or several of the following:
- Depression (with or without psychosis)
- Bi-polar (with or without psychosis)
- Mood disorder with psychotic features
- Schizotypal Personality Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Failure to Launch
- Personality disorders so long as not primary
Candidates are often excluded if any of the following are present:
- Physically or sexually aggressive
- Active suicidal behaviors or significant history of attempts
- Active eating disorder
- Non-compliant with prescribed medication
- Significant cognitive impairment
The most important requirement for admission at Spring Lake Ranch Therapeutic Community is a resident's willingness to risk change through the Ranch program. We can advocate for our residents, arm them with the proper tools, and work around the clock, but the resident must be dedicated to becoming a powerful agent for his or her own recovery.
The combination of a structured daily work program and an interesting and challenging living situation in one facility is surprisingly unique. It is a time for you to remember that you have skills, interests, and dreams, and that there is more right with you than there is wrong.